Best eczema homeopathic treatment, remedies, doctor, clinic in Sunnyvale
Eczema is a generalized term that encompasses various inflammatory skin conditions. It is used synonymously with the term “Dermatitis” which means superficial inflammation of the skin (epidermis) that can be acute, chronic and recurring; can have a number of causes. Atopic dermatitis is another term used to define eczema. We provide the Best eczema homeopathic treatment, remedies, doctor, clinic in Sunnyvale & Fremont, CA.
Eczema is characterized by very distinctive reactive patterns of the skin. It is an inflammation of the skin which is characterized by dryness, flakiness, heat and, probably most importantly, itching. Eczema can occur on just about any part of the body; however, in infants, eczema typically occurs on the forehead, cheeks, forearms, legs, scalp, and neck. Affected skin usually appears very dry, thickened or scaly. There may be some amount of hyperpigmentation of the affected parts. In adults, eczema typically occurs on the face, neck, and the insides of the elbows, knees, and ankles. In some people, the itchy rash can produce an oozing and crusting. In others, the condition may appear more scaly, dry, and red. Chronic scratching causes the skin to take on a leathery texture because the skin has thickened (lichenification). There are two groups of eczemas called exogenous and endogenous.Exogenous eczema is mostly caused by contact with external factors such as irritant substances, certain allergens and due to photosensitivity.
Endogenous eczema is due to internal factors such as a generalized and prolonged hypersensitivity to certain environmental factors. These factors could be chemicals, drugs, pollen, dust mites, etc. These individuals also frequently exhibit one or more of other disorders such as asthma, hay fever, urticaria, food allergies, etc.
Immunological Eczema is a chronic skin disease reflected due to immunological changes in the body. This is curable only if the immunological disturbance is corrected by internal medicines such as in homeopathy. Homeopathy offers effective and safe treatment for eczema.
It is difficult to determine the exact cause of eczema as there are many different types of eczema and each has its own causes. Largely, the cause of atopic (endogenous) eczema is genetic (inherited). Atopy usually runs in the family and there is a family history of one or more disorders like asthma, hay fever, urticaria, food allergies, etc. A person who has atopic eczema is more likely to develop allergic reactions to many other things as well. The causes of certain types of eczema remain to be explained, though links with environmental factors and stress are being explored.
Fundamentally, the caused of Eczema could be understood as:
- 1. Genetic components (Makes proneness to eczema)
- 2. Environmental factors (Triggers and maintains eczema)
There are many causes of exogenous eczema and following are the few common ones:
- Contact with irritants such as detergents, soaps, certain clothing or shoes, metal compounds (nickel, mercury, etc), dyes, cosmetic preparations (deodorants, nail paints, etc), topical creams, rubber, leather, resins, etc.
- Exposure to sunlight.
- Napkin rash in infants.
For certain other types of eczema, such as infantile and adult seborrheic eczema, discoid eczema, the causes remain unknown.
In the later years, eczema can be caused by blood circulatory problems in the legs (stasis dermatitis).
Eczema (or Atopic Dermatitis) is not a skin-deep disease. It calls for internal, deep acting homeopathic treatment. Research proved homeopathic treatment offers excellent treatment for Atopic Dermatitis or Eczema.
The fundamental strength of homeopathy is that the treatment is targeted at
- 1. Genetic components
- 2. Coping up with sentimental triggers
The Homeopathic Treatment
Treatment entails individualized homeopathic remedies, which give best possible results in treating Atopic Dermatitis.
The individualized treatment is based on the study of patient’s patches, extent, cause, genetic pattern, emotional sphere, hormonal imbalance, and other factors which lead and maintain the disease.
Duration of treatment
The total length of treatment varies from case to case, depending on the following factors:
- Duration of Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Areas affected
- Extent of spread
- Previous medication (Extensive use of oral or local cortisone)
- One may expect a definite change in about three to five months, depending on the extent. The total length of medication may be anything between six months to one year or longer.
Why homeopathy for Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)?
Major benefits of homeopathy could be summarized as under:
- It addresses altered immune system, treating the roots of this autoimmune disease.
- It is not superficial but deep acting; gives lasting to almost permanent results in most cases.
- It is absolutely harmless, safe and non-toxic.
- In homeopathy, eczema has been considered, understood and treated as an external manifestation of an internal disorder. In other words, eczema is a result of a reactive process of the skin, which may be caused by external or internal factors. Eczema is more of an end result and not a disease by itself. The characteristic reaction shows up at the level of skin in the form of an eczematous rash. Any attempt to treat eczema with local application of creams or ointments on the skin, assuming that it is a skin-deep disease, may prove ineffective in the long run. Eczema needs to be tackled at a deeper level in order to treat it from the roots. This is best done with the homeopathic treatment.
940, E .El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087