Best alopecia areata homeopathy doctor, treatment, remedies in Sunnyvale
Alopecia areata is a hair-loss condition that usually affects the scalp. It can, however, sometimes affect other areas of the body. Hair loss tends to be rather rapid and often involves one side of the head more than the other. Alopecia areata affects both males and females. This type of hair loss is different than male-pattern baldness, an inherited condition. Best alopecia areata homeopathy doctor, treatment, remedies in Sunnyvale & Fremont.
Causes of Alopecia Areata
Alopecia areata is not contagious. It is an autoimmune disease in which the body’s immune system attacks itself, in this case, the hair follicles. The cause is not known. A person’s particular genetic makeup combined with other factors triggers Alopecia areata Biopsies of affected skin show immune cells inside of the hair follicles where they are not normally present. What causes this is unknown. Alopecia areata is sometimes associated with other autoimmune conditions such as allergic disorders, thyroid disease, vitiligo, lupus, rheumatoid, and ulcerative colitis. Sometimes, alopecia areata occurs within family members, suggesting a role of genes and heredity
Who gets Alopecia areata?
Alopecia areata occurs worldwide in both genders and in every ethnic group. Children and young adults are most frequently affected, but persons of all ages are susceptible. One in five persons with Alopecia areata has a family member who also has the disease
What are the different patterns of alopecia areata?
The most common pattern is one or more spots of hair loss on the scalp. There is also a form of more generalized thinning of hair referred to as diffuse alopecia areata throughout the scalp. Occasionally, all of the scalp hair is lost, a condition referred to as alopecia totalis. Less frequently, the loss of all of the hairs on the entire body, called alopecia occurs. Sometimes the hair loss can involve the male beard, a condition known as alopecia areata barbe.
- Alopecia areata monoculars: In this condition, there is a single bald spot on the scalp
- Alopecia areata multilocularis: In this condition, there are multiple bald spots on the scalp
- Alopecia areata totalis: In this condition, the patient loses all the hair on the scalp
- Alopecia areata Universalis: In this condition, all body hair, including pubic hair, is lost
- Alopecia areata barbae: In this condition, the disease is limited only to the beard region
- Traction alopecia: In this condition, alopecia develops along the frontal margins and temporal margins of the scalp due to constant tension on the hair from being tied very tightly.
Alopecia Areata At A Glance
- Alopecia areata is a hair-loss condition which usually affects the scalp
- Alopecia areata typically causes one or more patches of hair loss
- Alopecia areata tends to affect younger individuals, both male and female
- An autoimmune disorder, in which the immune system attacks hair follicles, is believed to cause alopecia areata
- For most patients, the condition resolves without treatment within a year, but hair loss is sometimes permanent
- A number of treatments are known to aid in hair regrowth. Multiple treatments may be necessary, and none consistently works for all patients
- Many treatments are promoted which have not proven to be of benefit.
Homeopathy Treatment for Alopecia Areata:
Alopecia Areata is an auto-immune disease needs immunity correction. Homeopathy discerns that the body has within it a controlling and defending force and power .it is only when this fighting power or resistance is disturbed, do we fall ill. The disease is thus not an affection of the parts but a disorder in the patient as a whole. Since one patient differs from another each requires a different medicine based on his individual and mental symptoms
Homeopathic medicines offer excellent relief for Alopecia Areata. Homeopathic medications can relieve the dryness of scalp, dryness of hair without any side effects and good for raising the immunity. homeopathy is of use in eradicating chronic relapsing conditions. Homeopathy doesn’t treat the disease in man but it treats the man in disease. Homeopathy treats the cause of disease and the illness will disappear
Contact us today to get the best homeopathy consultation.
940, E .El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087