Best acne homeopathic doctor, clinic, treatment & remedies in Sunnyvale
Acne vulgaris (commonly called acne) is a common human skin disease, characterized by areas of skin with multiple noninflammatory follicular papules or comedones and by inflammatory papules, pustules, and nodules in its more severe forms. Acne vulgaris mostly affects the areas of skin with the densest population of sebaceous follicles; these areas include the face, the upper part of the chest, and the back. Severe acne is inflammatory, but acne can also manifest in noninflammatory forms—best acne homeopathic doctor, clinic, treatment & remedies in Sunnyvale.
Acne (acne vulgaris, common acne) is not just a problem for teenagers; it can affect people from ages 10 through 40. It is not unusual for women, in particular, to develop acne in their mid- to late-20s, even if they have not had breakouts in years (or ever). On the positive side, those few individuals who have acne into their 40s may well grow out of it.
Acne can appear on the skin as any of the following :
- Whiteheads and blackheads (Comedones): White or black tiny bumps on the skin which are nothing but the enlarged and plugged hair follicles
- Papules: Inflamed lesions that usually appear as small, pink bumps on the skin and can be tender to the touch
- Pustules (pimples): Pus-filled lesions that may be read at the base
- Nodules: Large, painful, solid lesions that are lodged deep within the skin
lesions that can cause scarring
Following are the commonly recognized types of Acne :
- Acne vulgaris
- Acne rosacea
- Acne conglobata
- Acne cosmetica
- Acne fulminans
- Acne medicamentosa
- Acne keloidalis nuchae
One of the most important causes is the increase in the male hormones (androgens) that occurs in boys as well as girls during puberty. These hormones cause increased production of sebum (oil) and hence result in acne.
Hormonal changes related to pregnancy or such changes caused by starting or stopping birth control pills can also cause acne. Another factor is heredity or genetics; there is evidence to support the fact that the tendency to develop acne can be inherited from parents. Apart from this, certain drugs, including androgens and lithium, are also known to cause acne. Greasy cosmetics may cause further plugging of the follicles in the skin and hence can precipitate the onset of acne.
The majority of people who develop acne are between the ages of 12 and 25. For most people, acne tends to go away by the time they reach their thirties; however, some people in their forties and fifties continue to have this skin problem.
Acne often leaves small scars where the skin gets a “volcanic” shape.
Physical acne scars are often referred to as “Icepick” scars. This is because the scars tend to cause an indentation in the skin’s surface. There is a range of treatments available. Although quite rare, the medical condition Atrophia Maculosa Varioliformis Cutis also results in “acne-like” depressed scars on the face.
- Ice pick scars: Deep pits, which are the most common and a classic sign of acne scarring.
- Boxcar scars: Angular scars that usually occur on the temple and cheeks, and can be either superficial or deep, These are similar to chickenpox scars.
- Rolling scars: Scars that give the skin a wave-like appearance.
- Hypertrophic scars: Thickened, or keloid scars
No matter what’s causing your acne or pimples, there are lifestyle management steps that can help you in the preventive maintenance of your skin :
- KNOW WHAT FOOD ARE THE OFFENDERS: It’s a good idea to avoid foods such as sugar, white flour products, soft drinks, refined foods, artificial sweetness, chocolate, butter, meat, cheese and iodized salt.
- MANAGE YOUR STRESS: Regular exercise is important for overall health as it boosts endorphin levels, which in turn can ease stress, anxiety, and so on. Exercise can also help flush the impurities through the skin by way of perspiration.
- BE GENTLE: Your skin is already irritated if you have acne or pimples, so be sure to use a mild soap. Do not use a washcloth or exfoliate. Gently massage the soap into the skin with fingertips.
Oiliness can be minimized by wiping the skin with an astringent. Clay masks and mud packs can help lift off superficial grease, dead skin, and tone the skin. Avoid wearing heavy, oily makeup which, may clog pores and cause acne or pimples. Teenage girls are better off not using cosmetics regularly.
Do not prick, press, or rub acne or pimples as you risk spreading bacteria which increases the chances of scarring.
Acne or pimples can affect self-esteem. Children should be treated fairly young if they start showing signs of acne or pimples. Especially if parents suffered from acne or pimples. Encourage them to follow a healthy lifestyle management program.
Men with moderate to severe acne or pimples should use a new razor blade every time they shave to lower the risk of infection. Instead of alcohol-based aftershaves, try herbal alternatives that include essential oils lavender, chamomile or, tea tree.
HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT FOR ACNE AND PIMPLES
Homeopathic treatment for Acne is strongly suggested. It helps in the following ways :
- Controls the tendency to have acne (often genetic, in severe cases)
- Addresses underlying hormonal disturbance which gives one a proneness to have acne
- Reduces excessive oiliness of skin
- Reduces acne directly
- Controls infection
- Controls scar formation
- Reduces hyperpigmentation following acne
- Controls tendency to scar formation following acne
Our deep acting constitutional medicines work at the root level. Homeopathy with its natural medicinal substances used in small quantities cures acne inside out. Also, it helps cure the predisposition of skin to have acne.
If homeopathic treatment is sought early it helps in preventing the progression of the disease and preventing any complications (scars) from occurring, which are usually associated with the disease.
We at HomeopathicVibes provide our patients with diet charts, exercise schedules and guide them how to modify their lifestyle so that better results can be achieved at the earliest.
940, E .El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087