Best ADHD homeopathic treatment, remedies, doctor, clinic In Sunnyvale
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a chronic condition that affects millions of children and often continues into adulthood. ADHD includes a combination of persistent problems, such as difficulty sustaining attention, hyperactivity and impulsive behavior. ADHD is one of the most common disorders among children and often continues into adolescence and adulthood. It is more common in boys as compared to girls. The symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can be categorized into two types of behavioral problems.It is more common in boys as compared to girls. Best ADHD homeopathic treatment, remedies, doctor, clinic In Sunnyvale & Fremont.
Causative factors for ADHD:
ADHD has causes that have not been fully understood as yet and researchers are still exploring genetic linkage. It has been seen in many cases that children with ADHD often have some family member suffering from this disorder. Certain areas of the brain have been found to be comparatively smaller in children with ADHD as well some chemical changes in the brain have been detected.
The primary features of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder include inattention and hyperactive-impulsive behavior. ADHD symptoms start before age 12, and in some children, they’re noticeable as early as 3 years of age.
There are three subtypes of ADHD:
1. Predominantly inattentive: The majority of symptoms fall under inattention.A child who shows a pattern of inattention may often:
- Fail to pay close attention to details or make careless mistakes in schoolwork
- Have trouble staying focused on tasks or play
- Appear not to listen, even when spoken to directly
- Have difficulty following through on instructions and fail to finish schoolwork or chores
- Have trouble organizing tasks and activities
- Avoid or dislike tasks that require focused mental effort, such as homework
- Lose items needed for tasks or activities, for example, toys, school assignments, pencils
- Be easily distracted
- Forget to do some daily activities, such as forgetting to do chores
2. Predominantly hyperactive-impulsive: The majority of symptoms are hyperactive and impulsive.A child who shows a pattern of hyperactive and impulsive symptoms may often:
- Fidget with or tap his or her hands or feet, or squirm in the seat
- Have difficulty staying seated in the classroom or in other situations
- Be on the go, in constant motion
- Run around or climb in situations when it’s not appropriate
- Have trouble playing or doing an activity quietly
- Talk too much
- Blurt out answers, interrupting the questioner
- Have difficulty waiting for his or her turn
- Interrupt or intrude on others’ conversations, games or activities
3. Combined: The most common type in the U.S., this is a mix of inattentive symptoms and hyperactive-impulsive symptoms
How to diagnose ADHD?
In general, a child shouldn’t receive a diagnosis of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder unless the core symptoms of ADHD start early in life before age 12 and create significant problems at home and at school on an ongoing basis. There’s no specific test for ADHD, but making a diagnosis will likely include: Medical exam, Information gathering, Interviews or questionnaires for family members, your child’s teachers or other people who know your child well, such as babysitters and coaches. ADHD criteria from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental DisordersDSM-5, published by the American Psychiatric Association. Although signs of ADHD can sometimes appear in preschoolers or even younger children, diagnosing the disorder in very young children is difficult. That’s because developmental problems such as language delays can be mistaken for ADHD.
How Do Homoeopathy help to cure for ADHD?
Homeopathic medicines are known to have a deep effect on human psychology and have been found effective in various mental and psychological disorders. The focus of homeopathy does not only treat the symptoms of ADHD but to treat the child as a whole. Not only the symptoms of ADHD but also the general physical and mental constitution of the patient, past medical history, medical history of parents, information about pregnancy and vaccination all are used to find the probable cause in a given case and based on the final analysis a remedy is chosen for a patient.
Commonly Indicated Homoeopathic remedies: How to diagnose ADHD?
- Stramonium: This is one of the most commonly used and effective homeopathic remedies for children with ADHD. In low doses, this medicine helps to reduce violent behavior in children and makes them less hostile towards others.Stramonium is also prescribed for children suffering from the post-traumatic disorder and those who are afraid of darkness.